Are you looking for a renovated 1 bedroom Phase 1 condo right in the heart of Whistler Village? We just brought #361 Town Plaza to market today and it will likely sell before the weekend's over. Call me right away if you're interested and click here for a quick video tour.
See below for all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (none).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
- NEW! Quick Weekly Whistler Tour of Homes video here - click below
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 249 properties on the market & Pemberton is sitting at 81 active listings. Officially the lowest inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongestpoint in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy even though it's currently shoulder season. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!