It can be incredibly frustrating if you're a buyer in the currently BLAZING HOT Whistler real estate market. I get it.
I see it first hand every day when working with my purchasers. It seems like unless you've got someone on your side up in Whistler rooting out brand new to the market properties on your behalf then you almost don't have a hope of nabbing what you want when it comes available. Right now almost every new listing is selling immediately for over the asking price with multiple offers. It's become nearly impossible to compete if you're not "in the know".
But wait! Isn't that what my realtor is supposed to be doing for me?...
Yes they are but you know what? Successful realtors are constantly juggling loads of other buyers and can't always keep you up to date manually on new listings. If they DO have the time to update you with new listings personally then that agent usually isn't that successful and probably don't do much business.
To combat this current problem, I've come up with a two-pronged solution for my clients:
- Subscribe to The Linnell Group VIP List so that you get immediate notification of all new listings that we bring to market even before they hit the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS. Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings brought to market by The Linnell Group before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement. Not all of them will be what you're looking for but at least you'll know first!
- Let me know EXACTLY what you're looking for and I can plug in your exact criteria into the "MATRIX Portal" which is the back end of our Whistler Listing Service. When anything comes to market that matches exactly your criteria set then you'll be notified right away. Hunting on WhistlerListings.com or Realtor.ca is for suckers. Tell us what your needs are and we'll set everything up so you get delivery straight to your inbox!
OK - now for a couple of quick notes:
- We brought a great 1 bedroom Marketplace Lodge condo on the market this week at $449,000. Full photos & video tour here.
- Our studio townhome listing at #47 Symphony in Village North ended up selling this week at $7,000 over the asking price. Click here for full details & video tour.
- Our 1st annual Pumpkin Carving Contest on Facebook was a success and we had quite a few really cool entries. Click here to have a look at the winners.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
💥💥 If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, GIVE ME A CALL. 💥💥 There's NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME to sell your home in Whistler or Pemberton and I want to show you how our highly targeted and strategic marketing plan has been paying huge dividends for our all our clients this year.