Well, what should have been happy smores and campfires for our final camping trip last weekend turned out a bit soggier than we'd have preferred. Once we pulled the pin and came home the rain continued on and off all week and hit us really hard last night resulting in lots of fresh snow up on the higher levels of the mountains. Yay! Our two boys couldn't have been more excited to see that big blanket of white up on Mount Currie this morning!
A couple quick things that we're pretty excited about at the moment:
- Our little real estate team just hit 100 sales for the year! No residential resale realtor in Whistler has ever crossed over to triple digits in a single year before! Our goal is to help 120 families buy and sell Whistler properties before the year is out and we have almost 3 more months to go so please help us get there! For a little context, the average Whistler realtor sells 2 properties per month and we average 10 per month. Just sayin'. 😉
- It's Turkey Sale Weekend in Whistler. A sure sign of the coming ski season. To make the most of this very busy weekend in Whistler we've put together The ULTIMATE Guide to Turkey Sale Weekend. Give it a click and have a look!
Here's a quick update on our recent listings.
- #348 Aspens which we mentioned last week sold very quickly with multiple offers (see video below).
- #53 Snowridge also received an offer within days.
- We've also received an accepted offer on #323 Coast which is a studio on Blackcomb and we've also got an accepted offer on #213C Evolution at Whistler Creekside.
Click below for this week's Whistler Tour of Homes video featuring our recently sold 2 bedroom Aspens condo on Blackcomb.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 221 properties on the market (down by 10 from last week) & Pemberton is sitting at 70 active listings (up by 2 from last week). This continues to be the lowest listing inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy given that we're deep into our busy summer season here. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!