About The Linnell Group
We are a group of tech-savvy resort real estate sales professionals working together to make Whistler real estate transactions simple, enjoyable and profitable for our clients!
The Linnell Group at The Whistler Real Estate Company, consists of real estate specialists who focus on the needs of buyers and sellers in each segment of the Whistler property market under the guidance of Team Leader and Listing Specialist, Dean Linnell. Our clients benefit from expert market knowledge, dedicated service, and unparalleled results. In fact, over the past 18 years we have helped over 900 families buy and sell properties in Whistler and Pemberton with sales totalling over $300 million.
Founded in 1998, The Linnell Group has grown to be a husband and wife operation who employ highly trained and competent administrative staff.
The Linnell Group is now accepting applications for the following positions
The Linnell Group is currently seeking new team members to join us at our office in the heart of Whistler Village.
What we're looking for:
Our real estate business is bursting at the seams and we are looking for two dynamic licensed realtors to become a part of our growing team in a "realtor partner" or "buyer agent" capacity. We're only interested in speaking with the best and those that can prove it.
Earn 50k annually if you are average, 75k if you are good, 100k if you are great, 150k+ if you are extraordinary. Yes, most realtor partners on our team earn over 100k GCI (gross commission income before expenses).
We only hire star performers. If you don't yet have your BC real estate licence we would still be interested in meeting with you and guide you through that process. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we’ll know. We will train someone who has everything we want. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from warm leads, which will be provided daily.
YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING UP as we have a proven lead generation system that never stops. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer. Must also be highly computer literate, have empathy for your client’s needs at all times, and love resort real estate and showing beautiful properties. We have a superb reputation and internationally coveted boutique luxury brand. We need real estate sales stars to assist resort home buyers in finding the mountain property of their dreams.
Working as a team member in The Linnell Group means you get to do all the fun parts of real estate (meeting clients, showing property, writing contracts and negotiating deals). Once you get the offer accepted for our client, then you can tap into the power of being a member of The Linnell Group as our highly skilled admin team handles the complex mountain of transactional paperwork for you on the back end. That way you can focus on what's important - keeping our clients happy until the transaction closes and beyond.
- Set appointments with warm buyer leads
- Create and monitor Whistler & Pemberton home searches for clients
- Meet buyers & show properties
- Write contracts
- Negotiate property sales
Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer. Must also be computer literate, have empathy for your client’s needs at all times, love real estate and showing property.
Other Positions We Are Hiring For
- Inside Sales Agent - Are you a customer service orientated individual that loves people and building relationships? We're hiring an ISA to convert leads to appointments for our team.
- Responsibilities include fielding incoming leads from internet sources, sign calls, and print ads as well as maintaining contact with those leads over time to ultimately foster them into qualified appointments for our team. Our ISAs make approximately 50 - 100 calls per day and communicate efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
- Marketing Assistant - Are you looking to gain invaluable experience through an internship with a company employing the latest in digital marketing systems? We're hiring a Marketing Assistant to perform various digital and print marketing tasks. You'll learn from and report directly to both The Linnell Group Team Leader, Dean Linnell as well as our Marketing Manager and co-founder, Betsy Linnell.
- Responsibilities include publishing blog posts, sending email marketing messages, running Facebook ads, managing our stock photography & videography library and continuing to build our strong digital marketing presence in Whistler and Pemberton, BC.
Are you a fit for The Linnell Group? Email us your résumé and cover letter.
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Here are some of the people you'll be working with if you join The Linnell Group.
Dean Linnell, Founder & Realtor
Betsy Linnell, Marketing Manager
Jennifer Wilson, Listing & Transaction Manager
Micaela de Waal, Marketing Assistant
Great people + incredible culture = a great career!