Whistler Friday Morning Coffee- April 15, 2016
Well, the leaves in Whistler & Pemberton are starting to emerge and the cherry tree in our front yard has started to blossom. Must be officially spring!
I put together a quick blog post this week that gives you the 1st quarter Whistler real estate market update for 2016. Some pretty interesting numbers there - have a look.
Other than that, let's get right to it.
See below for all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
- NEW! Quick Weekly Whistler Tour of Homes video here - click below
The active listing inventory in Whistler & Pemberton is sitting at only 368 active listings which is up by just 11 listings from last week.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point in over 12 years, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND Whistler Blackcomb is absolutely crushing it with record breaking snow conditions and skier visits right now. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler are heavily booked with high levels of occupancy during the Telus World Ski & Snowboard Festival this week and weekend. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement! Plus, if you sign up for The Linnell Group VIP List we'll send you out a snazzy new Friday Morning Coffee mug!