Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - April 6, 2018
Good Morning! Just a quick update for you today.
Earlier in the week we began marketing a beautifully renovated home in Pemberton at 7473 Frontier Street. Take a look at the photos & details here. It's being offered at $979,000 and already has an accepted offer on it BUT the sellers are certainly willing to entertain any backup offers. Let me know if you'd like to have a personal showing.
We've also got a one bedroom/one bath Phase 1 unrestricted condo coming to market in the next few days right in the heart of Whistler Village at Deer Lodge in Town Plaza for $699,000. This is currently the lowest priced Phase 1 one bedroom condo in Whistler Village! Click here to have a look at the photos.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past 2 weeks:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
Hey! Know someone who'd like to receive our Whistler Friday Morning Coffee emails for weekly Whistler real estate market updates? Send them to this link to sign up.