Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - January 26, 2018
Well, we're back to our regularly scheduled programming on the mountains this week. Absolutely tons of snow in the past 7 days and some truly amazing conditions (check my video above for the full update). We've got a big weekend ahead of us here with our company's much anticipated real estate market update event this weekend. "The View From Here" at Maury Young Millennium Place in Whistler will feature some fantastic speakers bringing our clients all up to date on what's coming down the pipeline in the Sea to Sky corridor and what that means for the real estate markets in Whistler and Pemberton. The event is limited to our past clients and it's currently full at our 200 attendee limit. I'll post my takeaways from it in an upcoming blog post.
If you're interested in a condo in Pemberton, we've just listed a 2 bedroom suite in the Pemberton Valley Lodge. This building allows owner use of 120 days per year with a top notch rental management team handling the rentals when you're not using it. All just 25 minutes from Whistler. Photos are incoming so just let me know if you're interested and I'll get the info out to you. Offered at $299,000.
Here are all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler and Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (NONE).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.