Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - October 14, 2016
We're in the midst of a massive storm system (a weakened typhoon from Japan) that's tracking in off the Pacific bringing a supposed 100 cm of snow in the alpine over the next 3 days. As is typically the case in mid October, this will likely fall as rain in the valley though. Our two boys are pumped and keep checking the Whistler Blackcomb alpine webcams daily to see all the snow stacking up. Pretty exciting! Check out the forecast and webcam image below from the WB website:
Ok - a couple quick points to take note of:
- We are just about to bring to market a very interesting 3 bedroom townhome at Whistler Vale in Nordic - just a short walk to the Creekside Gondola. Click here to have a look.
- The Linnell Group has just launched our 1st annual Pumpkin Carving Contest on Facebook. Click here for full contest rules, registration link and prize list.
Here's a quick update on our recent listings:
- #348 Aspens is now sold at $907,000 (highest ever 2 bedroom sale in The Aspens).
- #323 Coast which is a studio on Blackcomb is now sold at $84,000.
- #213C Evolution at Whistler Creekside is now sold at $118,000.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 199 properties on the market (down by 22 from last week and also the first time inventory has ever dipped below 200) & Pemberton is sitting at 71 active listings (up by 1 from last week).
💥💥 If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY (yes, I'm yelling 😉). I've NEVER seen a better time to be a seller in Whistler or Pemberton. That's saying a lot because I've been selling real estate here for over 18 years now.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!