Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - October 28, 2016
As a good tie-in with the market statistics I shared in last week's Friday Morning Coffee, have a look below at the current state of our low inventory levels. You can see that the active listings in Whistler have dropped off a cliff since January 2013 and the level of sales has climbed significantly in the past several years. Always interesting to see it in graph form.
A couple of quick notes:
- As predicted, our freshly renovated studio townhome listing at Symphony in Village North didn't end up lasting long. It now has an accepted offer on it with subject conditions set to be removed on Monday. If you're still interested in it please let me know - backup offers are always a good idea in this market. Click here to have a look at the listing.
- We just listed a 2 bedroom quartershare at Legends on the quiet creek side of the complex at $110,000 and we're also just listing another 2 bedroom on the pool side of the complex at $124,000.
- We're also just bringing a 1 bedroom Marketplace Lodge condo on the market today at $449,000. Have a look here - video and interior photos available upon request (our photographer is going in to shoot today).
- Our 1st annual Pumpkin Carving Contest on Facebook is really picking up steam as we near the big day. We've had quite a few really great entries. Click here to have a look and to see full contest rules, registration link and prize list.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
I've decided to drop the weekly updates of how many active listings are in Whistler and Pemberton. I feel that it really doesn't tell much of the story. You really need to have a proper graph like we've done above so it makes much more sense if I include graphical representation of the listing inventory stats on a quarterly basis.
💥💥 If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY (yes, I'm yelling 😉). I've NEVER seen a better time to be a seller in Whistler or Pemberton. That's saying a lot because I've been selling real estate here for over 18 years now.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!