Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - September 30, 2016
Well, another beautiful week here in Whistler. We're just heading out today to go camping with our 2 boys in Squamish with the travel trailer one last time before the snow flies. Should be a fun weekend of smores and campfires!
Here's a quick update on our recent listings.
- We listed #348 Aspens this week which is a renovated 2 bedroom condo at $899,000 and it already has an accepted offer on it.
- We've also listed #53 Snowridge which is a 3 bedroom plus den townhome that's ski-in/ski-out at Whistler Creek. It's been completely renovated and is offered at $999,000. See video below. No offers yet.
- #100/100A Whistler Creek Lodge was listed at $449,000 and sold at $445,000 which is a new high for the complex.
Click below for this week's Whistler Tour of Homes video where we feature the Snowridge townhome we mentioned above.
Ok, let's get right into all the latest listings, price reductions and solds in the Whistler & Pemberton markets over the past week:
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
The active listing inventory in Whistler is only 231 properties on the market (up by 1 from last week) & Pemberton is sitting at 68 active listings (up by 3 from last week). This continues to be the lowest listing inventory in Whistler since we started recording market statistics in 1998.
Our listing inventory is now at it's lowest point ever, the U.S. dollar versus the Canadian is at it's strongest point in over 10 years AND the resort has been absolutely crushing it with visits summer and winter. If you own a home or condo in Whistler and you're considering selling, CALL ME. This is your best timing in over a decade to get top dollar.
If you're coming up over the next couple of months, keep in mind that many of the properties in Whistler continue to be heavily booked with high levels of occupancy given that we're deep into our busy summer season here. Just give me plenty of notice and Jennifer and I can check property availability for showings.
All the best,
P.S. Would you like immediate and exclusive notification when The Linnell Group brings any new property to market even before it hits the Whistler Listing Service or the MLS? Click here to be put on The Linnell Group VIP List and you'll hear about new Whistler listings before the ink is even dry on the listing agreement!