Condos in Whistler Village are highly coveted, especially when they are ski-in/ski-out and offer top-of-the-line amenities. With over 20 years of experience helping Whistler buyers and sellers, I hope to share with you exclusive knowledge on all the best ski-in/ski-out condos in Whistler Village.
Not a reader? Check out my youtube video, where I take you on a tour of these condo buildings.
Without further ado, here are my Top 4 Picks for Ski-in/Ski-out Condos:
- Virtually connected to the Whistler Gondola.
- Ownership options include studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and penthouse units.
- Amenities include a swim-out pool, hot tubs, gym, sauna, spa facilities, and dining options at The Firerock Lounge and the Grill & Vine.
- Also features a shopping mall, conference and meeting rooms, and more.
- Located next door to The Westin Whistler.
- Ownership options include studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units, some of which are lockoffs.
- Features include a heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, gym, on-site spa, tennis courts, art galleries, and more.
- Located front and center across from both the Whistler & Excalibur Gondolas.
- Offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites, plus underground parking.
- Conveniently located near the Longhorn Saloon, Garbanzo Bike & Bean, Oakley Store, Lululemon Whistler, Sushi Village, and more.
- Was originally intended as the skiers' day lodge for Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village in the early 80s.
Pan Pacific Mountainside
- Located with the Excalibur gondola right outside the door.
- Offers a mix of studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom suites.
- Features a rooftop pool, hot tubs, and gym.
- Conveniently located near the Dublin Gate Pub, Salomon Store, and ski rental shop.
Each of these buildings offers unique features and amenities that cater to different needs and preferences. From studio to penthouse units, from rooftop pools to outdoor tennis courts, from restaurants to shopping, these ski-in/ski-out condos are some of the best options for those looking for a ski vacation home in Whistler. If you're interested in purchasing one of these units, it's best to keep an eye out for available listings and be ready to make a move when the right one comes on the market. To stay informed about the latest real estate news and market insights in Whistler, sign up for the weekly email newsletter, Whistler Friday Morning Coffee.