Whistler Friday Morning Coffee - August 10, 2018
Today is Day 1 of Crankworx Whistler. Now in its 15th year, Crankworx is THE event of the summer for mountain bike enthusiasts, athletes and industry. The Village is full and the schedule is jam-packed. What does this have to do with real estate? With all eyes on Whistler, the event is great for our local economy and helps to keep Whistler top-of-mind as a vacation destination or real estate investment opportunity.
For our family, Crankworx means we have a busy week ahead of mountain bike racing and events as both our boys are participating AND tomorrow's my birthday! Should be a fun weekend ahead! 🎂🍻🎉
July 2018 YTD Market Report
Whether you’re buying or selling in Whistler or Pemberton, it is critical to have a solid understanding of current market conditions. Dean Linnell gives you an overview of the most important data such as the # of homes sold, average sales price and days on market, so you can be prepared.
Here is your update on current listings, price changes and solds in Whistler and Pemberton for the past 7 days.
- Click here for all the newest Whistler listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the sold Whistler properties in the past week.
- Click here for all the newest Pemberton listings in the past week.
- Click here for all the price adjusted Pemberton properties in the past week (NONE).
- Click here for all the sold Pemberton properties in the past week.
If you've got any questions about the market or would like to talk to Dean about your personal Whistler real estate needs please let us know!